Gulchtopia

You either die a homeless bum or live long enough to see yourself become a rich dick that kills homeless bums.

HomeFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

clean up your act or else

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: clean up your act or else   Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:17 am

we all know collin he's the person who killed us in every game of gulch with his mods which he says but he did for a good purpose when really it wasn't like literally gave himself a shiny new falcon that has it turret on it and in fact that Holocaust which he probably bribe the council to do it how horrible of a person he really is I understand the killing at gulch with the gang but Collin has no purpose except for fun although he is a lot older he acts like a five year old that is spoiled he needs to clean up his act as a Mayor or else!
Back to top Go down
NILLOC
The Mayor

PostSubject: Re: clean up your act or else   Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:21 am

Back to top Go down
http://gulchtopia.forumotion.com
NILLOC
The Mayor

PostSubject: Re: clean up your act or else   Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:42 am

Ok, now for the serious part.

First off, that is a long ass run-on sentence. Put in some fucking periods. Second, while I did get a shiny new falcon a shit ton of good stuff was added by the mods that people enjoy and benefit from including but not limited to:

- Troop Transport Warthogs
- Vehicles without turrets on so they can be less deadly and thus cheaper
- Trait zones to make things like jail better
- Actual fires for fireplaces and fire pits
- Flags
- Skulls
- Other stuff I can't think of right now

Now, continuing my proving your grammatically flawed wall of test wrong, I point the fact that the holocaust was used as a reason to explain the elites disappearing and that it was a unanimous council vote which included cut who is a die hard elite fan. Also, if these people were bribed, then how come Gdawgs is still in debt about 7k, and Cut has almost no money ?

As for the killing, or more to the point, your killing since that's what you're so butthurt about. You were killed because you are not allowed to carry a flag that doesn't belong to you. Killer and Panda can attest to the fact that this became a newly passed law well over a week before your incident and you just didn't know that and decided to get all sandy about it.

Now, sorry for skipping around a bit but I want to go back to the whole "horrible person" thing. If I was a horrible person as you say then Blake, I would have had people remove you the second you started posting this gobbidy goop. I would have also deleted this new account of yours. As for the killing, I do kill people in Gulch quite often. However, most of the killing is to enforce the rules because many cops don't want to be "mean" or something. Yes, I do kill people for fun from time to time, but when I get caught doing that I go straight to jail and serve my sentence (which is more than can be said for some people in Gulch).

I will admit that occasionally I do have bouts of temper, but what can be expected from someone with Bipolar Disorder. There are bound to be mood swings, but ask anyone who's known me for a long time, I have gotten much better.

In conclusion, Blake, you are just a butt hurt little shit who can barely even form a coherent paragraph to express his unfounded complaints about a game. Now enough with your little rants, while they are funny they are starting to clutter up the place and I really don't like clutter.

Last edited by NILLOC on Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: clean up your act or else   Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:12 am

On reddit I'm sure this would be posted to r/Drama and Nilloc would be given thousands of upvotes and I'm pretty sure Reddit gold.
Back to top Go down
NILLOC
The Mayor

PostSubject: Re: clean up your act or else   Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:08 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: clean up your act or else   

Back to top Go down

clean up your act or else
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1