Gulchtopia

You either die a homeless bum or live long enough to see yourself become a rich dick that kills homeless bums.

HomeFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hey Gulchtopia it's been awhile! I think we should catch up Eh?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Hey Gulchtopia it's been awhile! I think we should catch up Eh?    Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:31 pm

I'm assuming the site is not completely dead, but also not exactly swimming in activity, however either way I'm here doing an Ama.

What is an ama?

Just click here for your answer!

Who the fuck are you?

Mother of penguins, jouster of moose, and master of corn flakes.  Long time Gulchtopian citizen, no doubt you've probably heard of my heroism and amazing skills.

Anyway here I am Ask me Anything!

I also encourage everyone reading this to spread the word to every active Gulchtopian citizen playing Xbox to come over here to participate! I can offer tons of advice from anything ranging from Gulch to how to play scrabble
Back to top Go down
DaddyYankee

PostSubject: Re: Hey Gulchtopia it's been awhile! I think we should catch up Eh?    Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:33 pm

Sooo when are we going to bang??

===================
I come for those who are unworthy to be in this wonderful city, those who are dark inside their hearts.. and most of all, I come for those.. who dont know how to party.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey Gulchtopia it's been awhile! I think we should catch up Eh?    Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:41 pm

DaddyYankee wrote:
Sooo when are we going to bang??

Not surprised this is the first question. After this Ama gets 200 likes and a major amount of replies. That's right! you read it here folks.
Back to top Go down
NILLOC
The Mayor

PostSubject: Re: Hey Gulchtopia it's been awhile! I think we should catch up Eh?    Sun Sep 21, 2014 12:43 pm

You ever getting your xbox back ?
Back to top Go down
http://gulchtopia.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Hey Gulchtopia it's been awhile! I think we should catch up Eh?    Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:10 pm

NILLOC wrote:
You ever getting your xbox back ?

I'm working on doing that right now I'll see what happens.

The worst case scenario is I move to Pc. Which I have absolutely no idea how to function.
Back to top Go down
NILLOC
The Mayor

PostSubject: Re: Hey Gulchtopia it's been awhile! I think we should catch up Eh?    Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:52 pm

Don't worry, Boom, Nate and I all have PC's and can help you get used to it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey Gulchtopia it's been awhile! I think we should catch up Eh?    Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:51 pm

Now I'm not looking for anything fancy but what should I keep a look out for hardware wise? I just want something basic to play the same games like you do.
Back to top Go down
NILLOC
The Mayor

PostSubject: Re: Hey Gulchtopia it's been awhile! I think we should catch up Eh?    Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:54 pm

- AT LEAST 4GB of RAM
- An Intel i7 Processor is a good processor
- You will honestly need at least 500GB HDD.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey Gulchtopia it's been awhile! I think we should catch up Eh?    Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:21 pm

I saw pasha online today.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hey Gulchtopia it's been awhile! I think we should catch up Eh?    Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:22 pm

Call the press!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey Gulchtopia it's been awhile! I think we should catch up Eh?    

Back to top Go down

Hey Gulchtopia it's been awhile! I think we should catch up Eh?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1