Gulchtopia

You either die a homeless bum or live long enough to see yourself become a rich dick that kills homeless bums.

HomeFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Vote for Virus!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
THEperfectVIRUS

PostSubject: Vote for Virus!   Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:06 pm

Vote for Virus:
Vote for me, Virus, and I promise to put my uppermost ability to keep my integrity towards our beloved Rocky, City and People, and to put a end to the nonsense of gang activity that plagues our city and to keep our department well funded with state of the art technology, such as a Falcon for surveillance and faster responding, an extra DMR for better and more precise responsiveness and also more regulations regarding the requirements to become an officer. I also plan to have higher consequences regarding Officer corruption such as Court trials, dismissals or jail time.

As the most recent and current Police Chief, I can not stand when newer and senior cops become Corrupt, most of these Corrupted cops feel as if they have the right and ability to use acts of unjust behavior because of the weapons and authority they are provided with, I THEperfectVIRUS, will promise to keep the Corruption in check with my highest ability I can provide. Newer Officers need to know the consequences of what there Corrupt actions can bring them, this is why I plan to enforce and pass more laws regarding regulations/background checks on Cadets. When an Officer becomes Gang affiliatied, it is not acceptable in our State of Enforcement, and will not be toliretated to any degree and it will fixed and I plan to fix and add further change to our Department and how it runs. Gulch will be be a safer place.

Sincerely;
                Virus

===================
"Peace demands the most heroic labor and the most difficult sacrifice. It demands greater fidelity to the truth and much more perfect purity of conscience."

Last edited by THEperfectVIRUS on Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:38 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
NILLOC
The Mayor

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Virus!   Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:30 pm

What about corruption in the police department?
Back to top Go down
http://gulchtopia.forumotion.com
THEperfectVIRUS

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Virus!   Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:17 pm

NILLOC wrote:
What about corruption in the police department?

I plan on trying to enforce higher consequences such as deduction in pay, such as if they do something totally not acceptable. Also try and fine them for major mistake or acts of unjust, obviously I will need to try and get this new act approved.

===================
"Peace demands the most heroic labor and the most difficult sacrifice. It demands greater fidelity to the truth and much more perfect purity of conscience."
Back to top Go down
Pig Commander

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Virus!   Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:02 pm

You earned my vote as you seem to be the most upfront and active of the candidates.

===================
I was the chief now i am a peasant that lives in the water cave and kills immigrants for fun.

Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6nwx3W0XAe-_j_bxYoKwFQ/about
THEperfectVIRUS

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Virus!   Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:03 pm

Pig Commander wrote:
You earned my vote as you seem to be the most upfront and active of the candidates.

Much appreciated, thank you!

===================
Back to top Go down
Jack Iceland

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Virus!   Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:06 pm

I vote for virus, cause he's honestly doing better than anyone else would in my opinion. (I'm just being nice, I don't know why I'm even voting)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vote for Virus!   

Back to top Go down

Vote for Virus!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1