Gulchtopia

You either die a homeless bum or live long enough to see yourself become a rich dick that kills homeless bums.

HomeFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Vote Pig for Civ Rep!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pig Commander

PostSubject: Vote Pig for Civ Rep!   Mon Oct 31, 2016 6:51 pm

For as long as I have been in gulch we have always had a major crisis, the homeless rates. Our mayor and other previous members of the government have tried to combat this by giving our people homeless shelters and trying to employ all citizens and fresh immigrants. If you vote for me I will end this crisis and help bring a decrease in crime and an increase in employment in our great country.

My plan to do this is to give an increase in pay for the amount of work these men do. I will bring a pay raise to employees who work more hours and I will help all out citizens find a job! I say that the goverment will give a 50g extra payment for every two games worked in a row by a man who has no home AND has less than 1000g.

Vote for Pig Commander, the voice of the people and the poor, for your Representative today and I will always help protect your rights and help make the economy, and more importantly, the lives of our citizens better.

===================
I was the chief now i am a peasant that lives in the water cave and kills immigrants for fun.

Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6nwx3W0XAe-_j_bxYoKwFQ/about
Pig Commander

PostSubject: Re: Vote Pig for Civ Rep!   Mon Oct 31, 2016 7:40 pm

I also support bum fighting becoming legal. If this becomes legal we will be able to have police regulation to help stop underground slavery of immigrants and to promote it as a sport.

===================
I was the chief now i am a peasant that lives in the water cave and kills immigrants for fun.

Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6nwx3W0XAe-_j_bxYoKwFQ/about

Vote Pig for Civ Rep!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1