Gulchtopia

You either die a homeless bum or live long enough to see yourself become a rich dick that kills homeless bums.

HomeFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Kaa for GCPD chief,a vote for me is a vote for Gulchtopia

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Charmlesskaa3

PostSubject: Kaa for GCPD chief,a vote for me is a vote for Gulchtopia   Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:52 pm

I'm not a charming man my name proves it I belive my policies should be straight forward.
I belive I can deal with any opposition to our great city swiftly and with tact I belive any laws broken should be dealt with as quickly as possibe and with reason. I am aware of the corruption in the GCPD and I plan on dealing with it by the docking of pay and if need be expulsion. Belive me and violent actions or treats will be dealt with accordingly. MY opponent Mr. Virus has been an elite in the community for several years now but not long ago I was trying to make my way up in the city volunteering if need be. I am also aware of the violence that has happened in our city in the past that is why I will create a specialized force to find and eliminate anybody hoping to throw off the peace in our city,also lets not forget what I virus actually is:
a piece of code that is capable of copying itself and typically has a detrimental effect, such as corrupting the system or destroying data.
I will inform the people that I belong to nobparticular party because I belive in a party for everyone to have an opportunity to become productive members in our community.
TO ALL GULCHTOPIANS I HOPE YOU VOTE FOR ME, BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY I HOPE YOU VOTE
GCPD Chief canidate-Charmlesskaa3
Back to top Go down

Kaa for GCPD chief,a vote for me is a vote for Gulchtopia
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1